aspose file tools*
The moose likes Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP) and the fly likes For those who want to download ExamLab Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Certification » Programmer Certification (SCJP/OCPJP)
Bookmark "For those who want to download ExamLab" Watch "For those who want to download ExamLab" New topic
Author

For those who want to download ExamLab

Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 3090
    
  40

Folks,

I am looking forward to coming up with a web-based version in addition to a new desktop version targeting the newer versions of Oracle exams. I will update you on this thread when it is happened. If you wish to download the last version existed, here is a direct link as a temporary solution.

[Edit: Finally, we did it - now it's on web. Just create an account on http://www.examlab.org/ and start simulating the SCJP/OCPJP exam with a better Examlab]

HTH,
Devaka

PS- For those who are tiring trying to figure out what ExamLab is, it is an SCJP/OCPJP exam simulator with 360 mock questions with answers and explanations.


Author of ExamLab ExamLab - a free SCJP / OCPJP exam simulator
What would SCJP exam questions look like? -- Home -- Twitter -- How to Ask a Question
karthick chinnathambi
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 06, 2009
Posts: 196

Thanks a lot for the link I recommended the old link to my friend but it did not work . Now i will recommend this one


KARTHICK.C , SCJP6-93%
(Born to Win)
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand

Joined: Sep 23, 2000
Posts: 3293
    
    7
That is great! I see several people look around for this. Good job!


Enthuware - Best Mock Exams and Questions for Oracle/Sun Java Certifications
Quality Guaranteed - Pass or Full Refund!
Manissh Kumar
Greenhorn

Joined: Jun 03, 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks a lot.
Rachel Glenn
Ranch Hand

Joined: Oct 24, 2012
Posts: 95
hOW do I actually take an exam? The buttons (D, 1 2,3..) appear disabled.
Isuru Buddhika
Greenhorn

Joined: Nov 04, 2012
Posts: 11

Is there a linux version of this software? Our sir mentioned about this software and I want to use it. Unfortunately Im using ubuntu so it will be great if there is a linux version of this software. If not can you let me know whether this is working under WINE?
Thank You.
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 3090
    
  40

Rachel Glenn wrote:hOW do I actually take an exam? The buttons (D, 1 2,3..) appear disabled.


Do you mean nothing happens when you click the buttons? That's a weird problem with screen resolution. A solution for now might be trying to change the resolution to which the software suggests.

Isuru Buddhika wrote:Is there a linux version of this software? ...... If not can you let me know whether this is working under WINE?


Unfortunately there is no linux version available at this moment, sorry. This limitation is one of the main reasons why I am looking to make this a web application.
If I recall correctly, there was someone who mentioned in this forum that he could successfully run it over WINE, so you better give it a try.

vishal mishra
Ranch Hand

Joined: Jul 12, 2010
Posts: 103
Devaka Cooray wrote:Folks,

I am looking forward to coming up with a web-based version in addition to a new desktop version targeting the newer versions of Oracle exams. I will update you on this thread when it is happened. If you wish to download the last version existed, here is a direct link as a temporary solution.

[Edit: Finally, we did it - now it's on web. Just create an account on http://www.examlab.org/ and start simulating the SCJP/OCPJP exam with a better Examlab]

HTH,
Devaka

PS- For those who are tiring trying to figure out what ExamLab is, it is an SCJP/OCPJP exam simulator with 360 mock questions with answers and explanations.


I was trying to SignUp but failed to do so.It is giving ERROR "We require every one use their real name"
Devaka Cooray
ExamLab Creator
Saloon Keeper

Joined: Jul 29, 2008
Posts: 3090
    
  40

vishal mishra wrote:I was trying to SignUp but failed to do so.It is giving ERROR "We require every one use their real name"

Thanks for the report. There was a little bug with the regex validator that messed up with "Mishra" part of your name.
Fixed and deployed on the server - you should be able to sign up now.
 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: For those who want to download ExamLab