SCEA 5 | OCMJEA 5 (1Z0-864) Certification Exam Details:
1) Delivered at: Authorized Worldwide Pearsonvue Center
2) Prerequisites: Complete an approved course from Oracle
3) Other exams/assignments required for this certification: Step 2 (Assignment 1Z0-865), Step 3 (Essay 1Z0-866), last step (Course submission) - Steps do not have to be completed in sequence
4) Exam format: Multiple choice
5) Number of questions: 64
6) Pass score: 57% (37 out of 64 questions)
7) Time limit: 120 minutes
1. If I understood correctly, we can do pre-requisite courses after the part 1 certification, is this right ?
2. By the way what are the pre-requisite courses, could you please list them out ?
3. Does these pre-requisite courses require extra cost and if yes what is the cost ?
1) It's not really a pre-requisite course. It's a course you have to take to become certified. And yes, you can do it after part 1.
2) They are listed here 3) Different courses charge different amounts. SOme of the courses suggest pre-requisites. Note that these are knowledge pre-reqs. You don't need to actually take those pre-req courses to take the next course.