This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
TItle: Java Developer
Location: Greater Boston, MA
Duration: 3-6 Months with extensions
Java Application Developer:
Enhancing medical informatics applications that interface with various medical applications and datasets to provide one unified system to help analyze, report and ultimate better serve employees.
* Java Development
* Collaborate with various internal and 3rd party resources and inerface with client
* Assume ownership of this project with respect to the final product against clients needs
* 3-5 years of Java development
* Experience with the following technologies: JDBC, XML Jquery, SQL
* Prior experience working with Grails or related techologies.
* Experience and a comfort level with a client-facing role
* Experience in the Healthcare domain preferred
* Experience managing off-shore resources a plus