Opening for Sr.Software Engineer with Virrtuo Inc @ Rochester, NY
Joined: Jul 07, 2004
Follow up to your resume on job portal.... I am the Accounts Manager with VIRRTUO Inc.
Virrtuo is a leading player in recruitment & consulting and in providing futuristic technology solutions on the latest trends like ERP, mobile applications, virtual reality, digital media marketing and managed IT services in North America, EMEA and APAC. We are a US based company with global presence having locations in India, Austria, Australia and Canada. Virrtuo team is a blend of highly talented and rich experienced professionals who keep pace with the technology. Virrtuo’s technology strengths lies in and has proven experience in ERP, digital media mafrketing, mobile applications & managed IT services.
Our client is seeking for a Senior Software Engineer, Rochester, NY. This is a Fulltime / Contract job opportunity with long term. Your resume is a good match to this requirement. We are looking forward to know your interest and get you an interview for same.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: Long Term
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for providing innovative solutions to development projects as well as technical leadership in the execution of projects. The Senior Software Engineer is involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and all aspects of Skillsoft products and supporting applications. The ideal candidate is capable of working independently as well as in a team environment and enjoys working with leading edge technology in a fast paced work environment.
• Participate in all aspects of software development including effort estimation, technical investigation, software design and implementation, unittesting, and defect resolution.
• Play a key role in the design, development and deployment of our solutions.
• Create and document detailed software designs.
• Code, test, debug, and support learning management application systems.
• Evaluate emerging technologies that impact our business and design solutions that allow us to quickly integrate those technologies with our platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial software development
• Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Demonstrated expertise in Java development
• Demonstrated expertise and in one or more of the core development technologies: Web Application development, SQL Server DB interaction, and/or AJAX integration
• Experience in Java development environments, Eclipse, Ant, JUnit • Experience in FreeMarker, ExtJS, YUI toolkit is a plus
• Experience in Continuous integration development, Maven, Hudson is a plus
If you are interested do acknowledge this email with your updated resume and answers to the below:
1.Are you available for this job? If yes, what shall be your date of availability?
2.What hourly rate or salary are you currently making?
3.What are your rate/salary expectations?
4.Are you a US Citizen/Permanent Resident/H1B candidate?
5.If you are on H1B please provide with your employer details -
6.Have you submitted your resume for a similar opportunity in Rochester, NY in the past 3 months?
7.Do you have any issues working in Rochester, NY? If yes, please specify.
8.Please provide us with 2-3 professional references.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to email or call.