I'm really happy to announce that, after 3 months studying (despite a full time job from 8:30 to 19:00)
I could pass the OCPJP 6 exam with the score 80%.
I arrived to Dubai (from Tehran) on Jan. 19th and my appoinment was yesterday (Jan. 20th) at Computer College.
I answered all the questions in 100 minutes (the first 40 questions in 1 hour) but unfortunately
made a big mistake that I did not review the questions.
I used K&B and whizlabs mock exams for preparing myself.
My Whizlab Results:
- Diagnostic test: 65%
- Practice Test I: 45%
- Practice Test II: 67%
- Practice Test III: 70%
- Practice Test IV: 77%
- Practice Test V: 53%
- Final Exam: 81%
- Study the K&B CAREFULLY.
- If something is hard to understand, try to write MANY samples,
compile and run them, then analyze the results carefully.
- Write summary for yourself and use them for review (it's really really really helpful).
- Never do a mock exam while you are tired or sleepy. (please check my whizlab results I & V)
- Never think about the result of the exam just try to do your best.
- Never loose your self confidence.
I could be better but unfortunately I had LOOSED my self confidence.
I'm at home now and really tired of a two hours flight. I can't keep my eyes open I go to sleep
Special Thanks to all of friends that helped me during my preparation.