This week's book giveaway is in the General Computing forum. We're giving away four copies of Arduino in Action and have Martin Evans, Joshua Noble, and Jordan Hochenbaum on-line! See this thread for details.
* Multi-module support to easily build multi-module projects with cross-module dependencies.
* Incremental build support for faster builds.
* Less code to write for builds through DSL.
* Better dependency management and caching.
* Convention-over-configuration so you don't have to write code if you stick to the convention, but this still possibilities to extend with extra build logic for flexibility.
* Support for enterprise wide deployment of Gradle and build conventions and tasks.
Also bigger projects like Spring, Hibernate and Grails are already migrated to Gradle for their builds.