I am facing a problem in Weblogic server. Need your time for this. We have a Clustered Weblogic server. Had a requirement to install JMS. I have installed two JMS servers(JMS Server1 & JMS Server2) seperately for each cluster.
Also have created JMS Modules for each cluster 1 & 2 targetting the JMS Servers 1 & 2 . Have created Queues and connection Factories (convertQueue,Queue2 , CF1,CF2) for both the JMS Modules. Have also created a SubDeployment for each JMS Module and mapped the Queues and Connection Factories to the Sub Deployment.
Now when both the clusters are up , my queues are working perfectly.
When i shut down one of the cluster, and access my application , i am getting the below error message.
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'convertQueue'. Resolved ''. remaining name 'convertQueue'
and my application failed to process the file which is using this Queue.
Please let me know if i have made any mistakes in JMS Configuration.
"Learning is a Culture where your Eagerness & Curiosity plays a major Role".
After implementing JMS successfully in production environment , we got a scenario where there is a JMS message stuck in pending Queue and resulted in Weblogic Server getting Stuck Threads and moving to Warning state immediately.
This is a clustered environment and since after implementing JMS , lots of messages have been processed. Suddenly we got this failure and since this message is stuck , the other messages posted after , also gets held and is not processed.
The system became a standstill . Please let me know what can be the cause and how to resolve this issue