I am facing one issue related to Weblogic Classpath.
I have multiple jars in my ear and those jars have their own namifest.mf file containing entry for Classpath.
When I deploy my EAR into WebLogic and start the server (with CACHE_CLASSPATH=true in startWeblogic.cmd) and browse through different web pages of my application.
After some time, I find multiple duplicate classpath entries get created which consume lot of my server memory instead of using existing entry available into classpath.
I found this using MAT tool(Memory Analyzer Tool).
Kindly let me know if it is default behavior or I am missing something.