I have been launching it locally using the WebStorm IDE into GoogleChrome.
Anyway I tried uploading it to a webserver and it worked fine on both GoogleChrome and Firefox and it worked fine. Out of interest I tried opening it locally with FireFox and again it worked. Just seemed to be file:/// URLs with GoogleChrome.
Since the all the files were in the same directory I did not anticipate security issues becase they were not crossOrigin.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com