This week's book giveaway is in the OCMJEA forum. We're giving away four copies of OCM Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Exam Guide and have Paul Allen & Joseph Bambara on-line! See this thread for details.
I must use Axis2 for this project.
Using AXis2, Apache tomcat I have WSDL -I'm trying to consume the web service through this existing WSDL
1. Created the components for WSDL file with the command %AXIS2_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java -uri XXX.wsdl -d adb -s -ss -sd -ssi -o service
2. Edited the service implementation file with actual b.logic which was auto generated.
3. Then archive file is built
4. Deployed aar file in Axis2
5. http://localhost:8080/axis2. works & when I click on my service I could see the WSDL- So I confirm that web service is completely deployed & ready for service 6. Web service Invocation - For generating client
%AXIS2_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java -uri xxx.wsdl -d adb –o client
7. services.xml & services.wsdl are auto generated in service/resource folder. But I did not know how to use them further
My problem is I dint know how to check my web service operation.
I did not know how to check whether my web service works or not
Google TCPMon. This tool can be download online. This tool can print SOAP request/response messages between the server and client.
But you client has to connect to 8080, which will be set as the local port of TCPMon. The server uses a port number, say 9876, which will be set as the server port of TCPMon.
The way how it works is that TCPMon is in between the client/server. Client sends requests to TCPMon and TCPMon listens to the server's reply.