This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
I embarked on a project with netbeans under gwt dashboarding but since then I meet a lot I problem, I use netbeans 7.0:
1) I downloaded the plugin 2.10.4 GWT4NB but it did not work, too much dependency eg hints java (which has been reported on many sites), so I installed GWT 2.6.2 more problem
2) thereafter, so I wanted to create my HelloGwt using GWT 2.4, 2.3, 2.4 but I still have the same problem, the application web is created, but run well:
- I have no package that I created (org.yournamehere.main)
- Package source folder is empty
- I have no java class creates
- There is no entrypoint create
I already retried six times, issue I did not skipped a step, but nothing.
What to do?
I don't use Netbeans so I would not be able to help you out there.
Have you gone through https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/gettingstarted Maybe you can try creating a project from the command line and import into Netbeans? If not, you will have to create the project structure manually.
anyway thanks for the help...
I don't want to work with command line since it ask too much time.
If I find no solution yet, I will create the project structure manually as you suggest to me
or use eclipse as it's the dedicated IDE.
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com