I am using RAD 6.0 with websphere 6.1 version. What ever the changes i have done for the jsps are not being reflected. I tested it by writing some system.out.println also.
Many times i clean and build the workspace. What i observed is that when i have seen the following path :
I have found few _xxx.class files which are compiles jsp pages on 23rd april 2013. I have deleted those compiled .class files today ie on 16th may 2013, and clean build the workspace and when i hit the
url i found the _xxx.class files are generated with 23rd april 2013 only but not on 16th may 2013 (which is current date). I am not understanding where the problem is.