This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
These individuals will be performing Oracle to DB2 conversion, source code refactoring, source code setup for self-service, worker portal, framework tools and MRS applications.
• Skills using a Java Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as RAD 7.5 or above
• Object oriented analysis and design using Singleton, Factory and DAO design patterns • Understanding of MVC architecture
• Experience with IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.0. Experience with WAS 8.0 running in SuSe Linux 11 environment (VMware) is a plus
• Experience with relational databases and writing SQL statements in DB2 and Oracle
• Good communication skill is a plus