I am facing a small problem while using netbeans. I have a project with me that was built on Eclipse IDE. But now the IDE i am suppossed to use is NetBeans 7.3. Right now i have imported the project and when I tried to run the project i got the following error
unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
when i checked the source i found that it was becuse the language used in the source was French which required a different kind of encoding (When i checked in the eclipse i found the encoding to be CP1252).
Now my question is there any way in which i can add the encoding(CP1252) to netbeans, or a different approch than importing...
I’ve looked at a lot of different solutions, and in my humble opinion Aspose is the way to go. Here’s the link: http://aspose.com
subject: UnMappable character while importing Project