I have a couple of quick questions for James pertaining to SeifStudy Kit and the Simulator:
1. Priced at $75 and $50 respectively, isn't it rather steep for certification where abundant and reliable material is already available (HFJS, Charles Lyons, Pitor's tests to name a few off the bat). What benefits do the the separate costs for each package offer?
2. Both are essentially question banks so if one has to make one choice how would go about doing so?
BTW, used WhizLabs for my SCJP and had found it very useful then.
Thanks for the warm welcome! We are glad to know that our SCJP Simulator was useful in your preparation.
This is an introductory pricing for the SCWCD 5 Self Study. Please have a look at the benefits and features instead of the cost view:
1. SCWCD 5 Self Study has smart and engaging videos with practice tests
2. It first build the aspirants concepts, and then tests them
3. Through this course we would like to help the aspirants to cover and develop an understanding of the concepts of SCWCD 5 certification course
4. The sole aim is to leap and learn things in hours through the videos what it normally takes days to cover, and finally prepare in a smarter way in much lesser time