Java Software Engineer for Silicon Valley in Northern Calif
posted 2 years ago
If you have the qualifications below and are looking for work and are in the Bay Area in Northern California, please give me a call. Pay for the position will be based on your skills and experience. Thanks!
• Under limited supervision, will design, develop, test, and debug computer software systems, specifically software applications for semiconductor product line.
• Will perform development of software tools and procedures for Linux-based applications and operating systems, using JAVA, C, C++ and Embedded systems.
• Provide customer support for embedded and Linux-based software and firmware.
• Will create test plans and procedures.
• Participate in design and development of new applications features and functions.
• Develop and execute tests and resolve technical issues.
• Excellent Java SE including the following knowledge
• Experience in Java EE and JBoss programming and debugging
• Able to communicate with H/W engineering group and Sales group
• Quick learner who is willing to acquire new techniques
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing, in a timely manner)
• Knowledge of product release and product change procedures desirable
• Creative minds that are able to develop and present new ideas and methods are a plus!
• 3+ years experience and BSCS or equivalent
Skills and experience in the following areas are a plus:
Experience in Semiconductor Testing
XML File handling