File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
http://aspose.com/file-tools
The moose likes Other Open Source Projects and the fly likes Entire Cities Consdering OOo!! :eek: Big Moose Saloon
  Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics | Flagged Topics | Hot Topics | Zero Replies
Register / Login


Win a copy of JavaScript Promises Essentials this week in the JavaScript forum!
JavaRanch » Java Forums » Products » Other Open Source Projects
Bookmark "Entire Cities Consdering OOo!! :eek: " Watch "Entire Cities Consdering OOo!! :eek: " New topic
Author

Entire Cities Consdering OOo!! :eek:

Sal DiStefano
Ranch Hand

Joined: Aug 28, 2002
Posts: 90
I came across this while looking for some Macro information. Some Countries are doing serious studies on moving to open source software. Just thought some of you considering presentations to your superiors could use this for reference.
http://www.turku.fi/tieto/liite44.rtf
Regards
Sal
Solveig Laura Haugland
Author
Ranch Hand

Joined: Oct 24, 2000
Posts: 377
Cool! Thanks for the reference. Btw, the NSA, National Security Administration, the guys that make the CIA nervous, are using Linux. Not necessarily OOo of course.
The Scottish police dept is using starOffice, I think.
Solveig

Originally posted by Sal DiStefano:
I came across this while looking for some Macro information. Some Countries are doing serious studies on moving to open source software. Just thought some of you considering presentations to your superiors could use this for reference.
http://www.turku.fi/tieto/liite44.rtf
Regards
Sal


OpenOffice.org Users' Guides, Training, and More www.getopenoffice.org
J2EE: The Big Picture - Dating Design Patterns: What the Gang of Four Didn't Tell You - Dating Power Tools: Simple Stuff That Works - She'll Love It: The Guys' Guide to Giving Great Gifts
M.K.A. Monster
Ranch Hand

Joined: May 02, 2002
Posts: 130
Maybe they think all the computercriminals use it, maybe we can catch them if use it too!

Originally posted by Solveig Laura Haugland:
Cool! Thanks for the reference. Btw, the NSA, National Security Administration, the guys that make the CIA nervous, are using Linux. Not necessarily OOo of course.
The Scottish police dept is using starOffice, I think.
Solveig

Solveig Laura Haugland
Author
Ranch Hand

Joined: Oct 24, 2000
Posts: 377
I see a big role for OOo in the next Bond movie. ;>

Originally posted by M.K.A. Monster:
Maybe they think all the computercriminals use it, maybe we can catch them if use it too!

 
I agree. Here's the link: http://aspose.com/file-tools
 
subject: Entire Cities Consdering OOo!! :eek: