This week's book giveaway is in the OCPJP forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide and have Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates on-line! See this thread for details.
I am spring framework- based enterprise application developer and unfortunately, for last two years, I do not have a change to work on spring framework; hence I do not more, latest update.
Now, I want to brush up my skill, therefore, start surfing internet, and ,on the below points I can’t get clear ideas, so please help me out on this
1) Who is currently maintains spring framework and continues is development?
2) What is VMware’s role in spring framework?
3) In Wikipedia, I found that VMware transferred the spring framework code to GE to place under “Pivotal”, what is the GE role in spring framework?
1. Spring Source is renamed as Spring IO and they have changed their website to http://www.spring.io 2. Now the spring framework is owned by Pivotal company
3. Spring 4.0 is going to be released this month with lost of new features and compatibility to the Java 8 version
4. Spring Boot - A new project is work in progress to eliminate the total XML configurations in spring projects. This will be the future trend on spring projects.