2x Middleware Consultant positions, Java, JEE, JBoss or FuseSource (other middleware considered), SOA, £40-70,000 + 10% Bonus, Home Based (although must be based in the South of England as 70% of their clients are London-based). Must be 100% mobile and happy being based on client site (mainly in the South East, but also UK wide)
- 5-10 years designing, developing and implementing Java or JEE solutions with a focus on SOA, Messaging, or Business Rules.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Strong Middleware experience (preferably JBoss Middleware or FuseSource Middleware). Other Middleware software will be strongly considered.
- Experience working within an Agile and Continuous Integration environment.
- Must be highly communicative and customer centric.
- Must have the ability to communicate, progress and metrics of key projects to stakeholders.
- Must be a lateral thinker, a free thinker, a solutions innovator and someone not frightened of expressing ideas outside the norm.
- Must be prepared to work on client site and embrace travel as a major part of their role.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
The successful Middleware Consultant ( Java, JEE, JBoss or FuseSource Middleware, Agile ) will be a key individual within our client’s middleware consultancy team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the subject matter expert at the client site.
- Addressing the technical, development or strategic IT requirements on client site.
- Offering, delivering and implementing innovative middleware solutions.
- Implementing great technology that delivers freedom, flexibility and superior performance.
- System architecture definition, software specification and design.
- Client training and deployment of open source solutions.
About the company:
Our client is a recognised name in the industry. Recognisable for their innovation, superior-performance and creative thinking. It’ your time to join the winning team.
To apply for this vacancy, please email through a word-formatted copy of your CV to email@example.com with a brief cover-letter explaining the salary you're looking for. I will then come back to you with specific information about our client and more details on the role itself.
subject: Middleware Consultants. Java, JEE, JBOSS. Home Based (must be based in South of England). £40-70k