I am trying to create user with Read only permissions for development team to have access to weblogic console , I know the process is simple but for some reason after creating the user i am not able login using the Read only user.
Below steps to create read only user:
1. Login into Weblogic Admin Console as weblogic user (administrator) ,Then => security realms -> myrealm => users&groups =>New "User" created “appdev” user with password “password01”.
2. Once user is created, selected username => selected Groups Tab => Selected group by name “Monitors”. Saved the changes made.
3. Logged out and closed the browser.
4. Restarted the server and Opened a new browser window.
5. Attempting to login with the new user is returning access denied.
We are using weblogic 9.2 verison , Please let me know if i am missing something here..