The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.6.2 has been released. We are glad to state that this release lets you get the rotation angle of a detected barcode. You can see how that works in How to Detect the Orientation of a Detected Barcode. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced recognition support. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Detect orientation of the detected bar code
- Drop support for .NET 1.1.
- Improve the copying speed of the images
- Out of memory exception is resolved while recognizing QR code
- Enhanced Pdf417 barcode recognition
- Unable to generate bar code with custom size is now fixed
- Loading GS1DataMatrix bar code images is now fixed
- Loading ISSN bar code image
- Out of memory exception is resolved while recognizing DataMatrix code
- Out of memory exception is resolved while recognizing EAN13 code
- Out of memory exception resolved while recognizing Code128 code
- Release the Java examples dashboard
- Recognition of Pdf417 barcode from pdf file is now fixed
- Encoded number of bytes are different from decoded number of bytes is fixed
- BarCodeBuilder.getCustomSizeBarCodeImage method is returning a b type of object is now fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.