This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.0.0.This release includes a new feature for reading, writing or editing EXIF data for a given image . as well as Concatenation of JPG to TIFF format. It also Support DXF AutoCad files for conversion to PDF & parallelogram mode for the Graphics.DrawImage methods family. Being a maintenance release this release also contains enhancements and fixes for issues reported in earlier versions of Aspose.Imaging component. With this version, we have fixed several issues related to Tiff file format, resizing problem with PNG images, duplication of Evaluation Watermarks and problems in basic image processing such as load/save pixels. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Reading, writing or editing EXIF data for a given image
- Support DXF AutoCad files for conversion to PDF
- Support parallelogram mode for the Graphics.DrawImage methods family
- DrawImage() overload method with ImageAttributes object parameter
- Drop .Net 1.1 support
- Concatenation of JPG to TIFF format
- Conversion of DXF (AutoCad files) to PDF
- Simplified the creation of images
- Improved Tiff file format support
- Resize image destroys EXIF data is now fixed
- DXF to PDF: document properties missing in resultant PDF is now fixed
- Tiff image concatenation is throwing LzwCompressorException
- Exception thrown while converting Array to black and white
- ResizeType.CenetertoCenter enum not working properly
- Pixels load/save issue
- Duplication of watermarks during image processing
- Opening and saving multipage Tiff image throwing Exception
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.