· •Writing unit testing using Java testing frameworks.
· •Experience with UML including Class diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams
· •At least 5+ years’ experience using Oracle databases
· •Include writing SQL/PLSQL
· •Standard software development practices (such as version control, configuration management and documentation).
· •Troubleshooting, debugging, testing, maintaining and extending code.
· •Promotes active listening with team members.
· •Contributes appropriately to conversations.
· •Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
· •Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators.
· •Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
· •Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
· •Excellent written and oral communication skills
· PREFERRED SKILLS:PMP certification
· •Object and/or Data modeling and detailed functional design
· •Experience with Oracle database functions
· •Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects.
· •Improves upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current industry practices into fresh alternative solutions.
· •Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
· •Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
· •Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
· •Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels
Design, develop, implement and maintain full-featured web applications and database-driven services using Java or other object-oriented programming languages. Create, refine and utilize use cases and requirements derived from customer interviews or existing application logic. Provide input and technical recommendations to project leaders and architects. Work independently and collaboratively to overcome obstacles, solve problems and accomplish objectives.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: us Citizen, 4 year degree
Grace Ruhland The BIG 4 IT Recruiter Arth Consulting | 408-520-9325 | gruhland "at" arthitc "dot" com | www.arthitc.com | www "dot" linkedin "dot" com/in/graceruhland