I got part 2 score 124/160 yesterday.But still no update for Part 3 in certview.Part 3 is still showing as "Taken".
Can someone shed any light over this asap?
Thanks and regards,
Paritosh H Chandorkar
Joined: Nov 11, 2012
I got the top 1% mail from Oracle.
I had raised query on oracle site for the exam status
This is the reply which I got
Please note that there is no Pass / Fail status for the essay exam. The essay exam status will be always displayed as "TAKEN". Your assignment has been graded along with the Essay exam.
Thanks and regards,
I have completed the training as well and submitted the course submission form. Received approval email from Oracle :-)
Manikandan, I was also searching for Mock exams initially then read thru the books i listed below before taking any mock exams.
OCMJEA _ Step 1 Books – J2EE 5 Tutorial along the following ones
- SCEA Sun® Certified Enterprise Architect for Java™ EE Study Guide (Exam 310-051) By: Paul Allen; Joseph Bambara
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java™ EE Study Guide, Second Edition By: Mark Cade; Humphrey Sheil
- Application Architecture for WebSphere®: A Practical Approach to Building WebSphere Applications By: Joey Bernal
- Core Security Patterns: Best Practices and Strategies for J2EE™, Web Services, and Identity Management By: Christopher Steel; Ramesh Nagappan; Ray Lai
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE™ Technology Study Guide By: Mark Cade; Simon Roberts
- EJB 3 in Action By: Debu Panda; Reza Rahman; Derek Lane
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications, Third Edition By: Grady Booch; Robert A. Maksimchuk; Michael W. Engle; Bobbi J. Young Ph.D.; Jim Conallen; Kelli A. Houston
- Understanding SOA with Web Services By: Eric Newcomer; Greg Lomow
- Unified Modeling Language User Guide, The, Second Edition By: Grady Booch; James Rumbaugh; Ivar Jacobson
- Learning UML 2.0 By: Russ Miles; Kim Hamilton
- Pro JPA 2: Mastering the Java™ Persistence API By: Mike Keith; Merrick Schincariol