Aspose Newsletter for March 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It includes information about our new Email REST API & how to split pages from a PDF file & save them in other file formats in Cloud. This month video tutorial shows how to create a console application that sets table auto-fit options & more.
Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform. Aspose for Cloud’s REST APIs give developers on all platforms total control over documents and file formats and it interoperates seamlessly with other cloud services. Read more .
New: Aspose.Email for Cloud
Aspose.Email for Cloud is a REST API that allows developers to convert email messages between formats, access message properties and download attachments. Aspose.Email for Cloud supports EML, MSG and MHT email formats. Because it is a REST API, it works with any REST compliant language and platform. Read more about Aspose.Email for Cloud release
Review of Aspose.Pdf for Cloud
Aspose.Pdf for Cloud lets developers work with PDF documents in cloud apps. A recent review shows how to generate a PDF from a cloud-based CRM. Read the review here .
Getting Started with Aspose.Slides for Android
Want to get going with Aspose.Slides for Android? Familiarize yourself with the API’s document object model and then move on to creating your first application with Aspose.Slides for Android. Read more Here .
Working with Aspose.Pdf for Cloud: Splitting PDF Files
Aspose.Pdf for Cloud is a flexible REST API for working with PDF files. A recent blog post described how to split pages from a PDF file and save them in other file formats. It also gives code for downloading the files. Read the post about Splitting PDF Files in cloud .
Aspose.Words for .NET – Using Table Auto-fit Options
Getting text to fit neatly into table cells can be tricky. To help, Microsoft Word offers table auto-fit settings which Aspose.Word also supports. This video tutorial shows how to create a simple console application that sets table auto-fit options with Aspose.Words. Watch the video .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.2 - Supports justify distributed alignment and new page sizes.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v14.1.0 - Open password protected Microsoft Word 2013 files and more.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v9.1.0 - Save images to PNG or JPG when converting to HTML.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.1.2 - Hotfix for license issue.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.3.0 - Changes to project functionality and Gantt chart rendering.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 3.8.0 - Support for working via SOCKS proxy in IMAP, POP3 and SMTP clients.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 7.7.2 - Open password protected Microsoft Excel 2013 files and more.
- Aspose.Words for Java 14.1.0 - Open password protected Microsoft Word 2013 files and more.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.1 - Hotfix that fixes PDF to image conversion issues.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 8.2.0 - Load, save, edit and 2D-render SmartArt objects.
- Aspose.BarCode for Java 5.8.0 - New image manipulation for improved recognition.
- Aspose.Email for Java 3.8.0 - - Improved conversion and several exceptions resolved.
- Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.3.0 - Changes to project functionality and Gantt chart rendering.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of our Cloud products.
- New: Aspose.Email for Cloud [b] - convert emails in the cloud.
[b]- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of our latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Cells for Android 5.0.0 - Open password protected Microsoft Excel 2013 files and more.
- Aspose.Words for Android 1.6.0 - Open password protected Microsoft Word 2013 files and more.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In March we sponsor a number of user groups, including:
- March 15: Utah Code Camp, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- March 31 to April 4: DevWeek, London, UK
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2013 edition