I HAVE MADE AN APP FOR MY WEBSITE AND I WANT TO PUBLISH IT ON PLAY STORE BUT I DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARD TO CREATE A DEVELOPER ACCOUNT AS IT'S NOT ALLOWED IN MY COUNTRY
SO Does anyone have a Google play developers account that wouldn't mind publishing a very basic app for me?
Welcome to the ranch! In the future, please refrain from posting using caps locks, it is the online equivalent of yelling.
For your question, a quick review of the developer agreement and distribution agreement for the Play store doesn't seem to outright ban someone acting as a proxy publisher for you, there are some concerns:
1) The person with the developers account is responsible for supporting the app
2) The person with the developers account must have a legal right to distribute the app and licenses for the app content (copyrights, trademarks, etc...)
3) The person with the developers account is responsible for the content of the app
(1) means that you and any developer who you get to act as your proxy should come up with an agreement on support issues. Any bad reviews on your app reflects poorly on the developer's other programs and this could influence the developer's business success. So you need to be clear about the support path.
(2) means that you and the developer need to have a legal agreement for distribution. This protects both you and the developer who will be acting as your distributor. It should both grant the rights required by the Google Play agreement but limit any further rights to protect your ownership and distribution by other means (as well as define payment terms).
(3) is tricky. If I were the developer you were entering the agreement with, I would require access to the full code base of the released product and all updates. I would take the code, review it and build the APK for distribution myself. It would be the only way I would be sure I am not unknowingly distributing viruses, malware. snoopers, or other shifty product. Are you willing to give someone full access to your code? If not, I would heartily recommend any developer to avoid distributing your product for you since ultimately if you do something bad they are the responsible party.
Of course, I am not a lawyer but that is how I read the agreements to Google Play Store. I don't know the laws that pertain to your country so it could still be illegal via other means.
And so you don't need to ask, no, I am not willing to enter such an agreement with you, too much effort to do it right.