Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on Experience
(With relocation package for those outside Cebu)
A global leader in Business Process Outsourcing in Cebu is looking to hire a Java Developer to be part of their dynamic team. The successful candidate will primarily be assigned in the System Administration and Program Development team.
• Developing application platforms and systems
• Developing detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines
• Rolling out new codes and participation in System Restart/ Shut down Application roll outs
• Monitoring and identifying application and performance issues
• Working on installation based on scripts for support monitoring, security, performance and SLA Measurement.
• 1 - 3 years previous development experience in systems administration or programming experience as a Junior Developer.
• Solid knowledge of Java or C++ and ability to read and use of Netbeans or Eclipse IDE.
• Extensive programming background in any shell language and basic understanding of Oracle or other relational database principles.
• Generalized training/ courses on HP, IBM, SUN Administration and Performance Tuning a plus. Solaris 8, 9 or 10, Nagios, Clustering, Weblogic, Webserver applications, Tomcat and Apache.
• Degree in Computer Science or any related field and/ or equivalent
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Contact Jonnette Collado (firstname.lastname@example.org) and +632 6311525 / +63 917 867 6445 and send your CV now!