This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
Based in West Meath, Ireland
Salary 50-60K Euros per annum
Green Card Sponsorship is Available !!!
URGENTLY REQUIRED - A number of Java Test Automation Developers are required for a dynamic software company based in West Meath, in Ireland.
Job holders can expect to be working primarily on an outsourced project for one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
You will join a large development team working on Test Automation Framework Development for the Telecommunications solutions industry. You will work as part of a feature team, developing in a full agile process using Scrum methodology
• Programming SW modules / classes; structuring writing, compiling, debugging and executing source code, algorithms and data structures, ensuring the code is understandable and maintainable
• Analysing requirement specifications, searching for information on solutions, specifying the detailed design for effective implementation (including e.g. secure coding)
• Formally documenting own designs, handling code versions, SW revision management systems, merging of different source code tracks
• Mentoring less experienced developers within the team
• 4+ years OO software development experience in Java
• Experience working with large, high data flow, multithreaded applications
• Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
• Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage)
• Experience with REST and/or SOA
• Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security
• Expertise in Spring, JMS, RMI technologies
• Expertise in development platforms & frameworks and in representational languages (e.g. UML, XML)