Hi Guys based on the job descriptions below and skills what are the courses on this site http://www.zabeelinstitute.ae/dept_it.htm I should take to be able to learn those skills.I also love to program in Java but I would like to be more well rounded in I.T. as I think it would be better for me as sometimes I cant understand some of this when I encounter them I also want to know what is the best course on the site to complement my knowledge in Java.Hoping for your help thank you very much guys.
• Server troubleshooting and configuration of client mailboxes. disaster recovery of mailboxes)
• Managing and expanding Local Area Networks .
• Technical Team Lead for Planning. Designing. Implementing. Integrating. and upgrading including LAN/WAN technologies
• Responsible for Managing IP addresses.
• managing wide range of tasks to keep the company's IT network .servers and security systems
• Efficiently administrating and maintaining the group of Windows 2003/2008 ensuring uptime. applications & operating system patches. maintenance releases, applying appropriate security policies.
• Proficiency in handling servers which include domain controller. exchange server file server, FTP
• server. firewalls backups, internet 8. moil monitoring and supporting end user.
• Managing users accounts. computer accounts. group policy. backup & restoring.DNS, DHCP and
• Responsible for managing network operations 1nclude: investigating and diagnosing networking problems.
• collecting IT usage slots. making recommendations for improving the company's IT
systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation.
• Configuring and troubleshooting outlook provide shoring permissions to their contacts. calendars & scheduling etc.
• Providing support and maintenance for the Firewalls
• Configuration. support and maintenance for AVAYA PABX and Dial Guard software for coli monitoring in/out
Knute Snortum wrote:Matching skills need to courses is the job of educational counselor.
It's also a lot of work.
Gia: Maybe you could pick one or two things you are interested in learning and ask here about courses for that?
Oh sorry my bad guys. It's just i would like to know also about security systems for computer so my applications would be secured. Should I go CCNA? CCNP? Comtia Security+? I know some of these tackle the networking side of I.T. but Comtia Security? CEH? Exchange Server.... I have little idea about these things. All I really wanted to know is what is the ebst complement or addition if you know Java. I'm leaning more on the security side but what course from these website will help me learn it? There is a courselist if you scroll down a little bit on this website here's the link http://www.zabeelinstitute.ae/dept_it.htm
author & internet detective