• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Problemo with Form-based authentication in Websphere

 
Mak Khar
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
In our project we have implemented form based authentication. The
user-role-password information is in Plain text files. I have used custom
registry and the "com.ibm.websphere.security.FileRegistrySample" as the
reader for these text files. Websphere5.1 seems to be authenticating the user but afterwards, the call to request.getUserPrincipal() returns null. Also the call to request.getAuthType() returns null whereas I have set it to
"FORM". Please tell what may be going wrong. Eagerly waiting for a reply.
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic