A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
Win a copy of
The Mikado Method
this week in the
Agile and other Processes
Synchornosed Object Pool in WebSphere Cluster.
Joined: Sep 05, 2002
Oct 03, 2006 09:43:00
Please suggest a solution to following scenario :
- We need to define an set of Unique System Id to access remote system.
- At one time only one id can be used to access remote system and we can define 300 ids. Whereas there will be around 7000 users of our applications.
- All these users will require to use one id to access remote system.
- we are planning to use an object pool (similar to connection pool) and this object will be initialised with one of the ids.
- in our production environment we will have approx. 10 WebSphere servers in cluster.
- Is there any way to define this object pool so that it is shared across the clustered server.
Thanks & regards,
I agree. Here's the link:
- if it wasn't for jprofiler, we would need to run our stuff on 16 servers instead of 3.
subject: Synchornosed Object Pool in WebSphere Cluster.
Issue with "valueUnbound" event on session timeout in WebSphere 4 cluster
Test 252 Primer Q&A
Test 252: Mock exam
Best design for a shopping cart
000-341 sample test questions
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2013