I'm deploying a WAR that isn't being expanded, even though the config file says it's supposed to be expanded.
I don't remember which version of Tomcat I'm using for development. It's 4.1.something (maybe 24, 27, 29 or 30).
The WAR expands fine on other versions of Tomcat. I'm pretty sure that the WAR and config files are all correct.
For production, I'll just deploy the web application expanded.
Through searching on google and this forum, I've noticed others have had a similar problem, without indications of any resolutions.
I'm interested in finding a list of known bugs for different versions of Tomcat. I've tried searching on Apache's Bug Database, but I haven't had any success. I'd guess there is a bug list in each Tomcat release, and on the web site, but I can't find it.