File APIs for Java Developers
Manipulate DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and many others from your application.
A friendly place for programming greenhorns!
Big Moose Saloon
Register / Login
how to set JAVA_HOME
Joined: Jul 25, 2005
Jul 27, 2005 02:53:00
i want to install
in windows 98 , in that how to set the JAVA_HOME ..after going to control panel ..
please tell me the procedure .. its urgent
shekar march chandra
Joined: Jul 07, 2005
Jul 27, 2005 03:10:00
U just want to set JAVA_HOME variable right.
Steps are below :
1. Go to start,select settings and go to control panel.
2. In control panel, go to System.
3. select Advanced from system properties.
4. select Environment variables.
5. U get a screen with user variables and system variables.
6. Go to user variables
7. click New button
8. It prompts a dialog asking Variable name and Variable value.
9. In Variable name field enter : JAVA_HOME
10.In Variable value filed enter : path where u have installed
I think this can help u, if not else is needed reply back.
Have a great day.
I agree. Here's the link:
subject: how to set JAVA_HOME
regarding classpath setting for running j2ee
need to install tomcat on fedora11
Error while starting tomcat5
All times are in JavaRanch time: GMT-6 in summer, GMT-7 in winter
| Powered by
Copyright © 1998-2014