Could it be Tomcat; I cant get my result on the screen
posted 9 years ago
I am working with a simple html page that once the submit button is pressed it sends a request to a Javaservlet which then accesses data from a database using JDBC. Everything seems to be working fine except when I hit the submit button on the html page. I get part of what I expect. I expect to see a html page with a table with information. I get the title of the cells but not the content from the query. I did a view source on that page and it seems like it breaks right after the cell titles are written. I executed a query from the command line and the database is connecting and I also get the results that "should" show up on th e screen. I tried it on IE as well as FireFox same thing happens. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestion of why this could be happening and what I need to do to fix it.