This week's book giveaway is in the OCAJP 8 forum. We're giving away four copies of OCA Java SE 8 Programmer I Study Guide and have Edward Finegan & Robert Liguori on-line! See this thread for details.
I write code to retrieves data from access database using ODBC connection but database contains Japanese characters. when retrieve Japanese text and display using servlet(creating html) but Japanese character garbage.
then i solved this problem when i deployed in jbuilder bundled tomcat. i change language to Japaneses using regional settings then i created "USER DSN". when i use jbuilder bundled tomcat its work properly(i mean show Japaneses text properly).
then i tried to deploy in side the i manually installed tomcat it doesn't work(i mean Japaneses characters garbaged).