This week's book giveaway is in the Other Languages forum.
We're giving away four copies of Rust Web Development and have Bastian Gruber on-line!
See this thread for details.
Win a copy of Rust Web Development this week in the Other Languages forum!
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Rob Spoor
  • Paul Clapham
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Holloway
  • Tim Moores
  • Jesse Silverman
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Al Hobbs
  • Piet Souris
  • Frits Walraven
Topic Replies Topic Starter Last Post Forum Name
[GIT]Is there anyway to find out when a commit was merged to a branch? 1 raminaa niilian
Peter Johnson
Other IDEs, Version Control
is there any way to unit test JDBC code without connecting to databas? 6 raminaa niilian
Gregg Bolinger
Testing
How to pass exception as one of the object[] when doing logging? 1 raminaa niilian
Jeff Verdegan
Beginning Java
How to refactor methods form a utils class to most relevant places? 1 raminaa niilian
Sumit Bisht
How NetBeans and IntelliJ compare in Maven support? 2 raminaa niilian
Peter Johnson
Should I log an exception before throwing it to the caller? 3 raminaa niilian
Winston Gutkowski
Java in General
How to execute an scalar query ? 8 raminaa niilian
Pete Nelson
JDBC and Relational Databases
What are differences between Principal Member of Technical Staff and Principal engineer at oracle? 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Jobs Discussion
what are different level in software engineering career? 3 raminaa niilian
Kr Manish
Jobs Discussion
Using svn and netbeans in mac os, it shows updates where there is no updates on the server 2 raminaa niilian
Peter Johnson
How to invoke a remote spring service asynchronously? 1 raminaa niilian
Mark Spritzler
Spring
How to report progress in executing body of a method to its invoker? 5 raminaa niilian
Ralph Cook
Java in General
How to convert a two byte signed array to a short primitive in little endian? 1 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie
Java in General
Can I get the voice from the microphone and play it in the speaker? 1 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Android
How to retrieve all entities when I have a list of with all required objects PKs? 4 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Object Relational Mapping
Can not remove a EJB 3 entity and the error is: violation of foreign key constraint 2 raminaa niilian
James Sutherland
Is it ok to drop the foreign keys created by EJB 3 on the database? 4 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Is it possible to use @RolesAllowed on plain classes or it is just for EJB? 2 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
EJB and other Jakarta/Java EE Technologies
What Java related conference are held in Sweden? 3 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Java in General
is it possible to change jvm locale by using command line parameters ? 6 raminaa niilian
Campbell Ritchie
Beginning Java
What are EJB related security annotations in Java EE 6? 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
How to draw a line on a JPanel without extending it o overriding the paint method? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein
Swing / AWT / SWT
Exception when I delete the last rwo of the JTable using the button I put in one of the cells. 7 raminaa niilian
Doua Beri
Swing / AWT / SWT
How I can use useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8 parameters with JPA connection? 4 raminaa niilian
Olaf Kummer
How I can get the primary key assigned to an object when I use em.persist method? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie
how I can swap content of two fields in one table? 3 raminaa niilian
Jan Cumps
how i can specify transaction isolation level in ejb3? 2 raminaa niilian
Abhisankar Mahanta
[JPA] How to auto-inc a filed in ClassA based on value of a field in classB? 1 raminaa niilian
Cameron Wallace McKenzie
Second thread is blocked until the first thread commit the transaction, I can not understand why... 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
How to convert arabic numbers received from JTextField to a Double? 1 raminaa niilian
pete stein
Java in General
is it possible to use client-cert authentication method for authrization too? 0 raminaa niilian
raminaa niilian
Servlets
How to show arabic and arabic in a JTextBox when user enter the numbers? 2 raminaa niilian
Rob Spoor
Swing / AWT / SWT
how I can implement enter as tab functionality? when someone pressed enter focus goes to next widget 2 raminaa niilian
Bikash Megale
Swing / AWT / SWT
How to make JFormattedTextField to show the enforced format when user is entering the content.. 1 raminaa niilian
Michael Dunn
Swing / AWT / SWT
Where my principal is stored using basic authenticationan? 2 raminaa niilian
Ulf Dittmer
Servlets
How I can include execution of some goals in the pom file instead of passing it as parameter? 1 raminaa niilian
Javid Jamae
Other Build Tools
[WSDL]What is the partner link, and the roles which can be defined in partner links? 1 raminaa niilian
Peer Reynders
Web Services
what is the technology behind profilers? 2 raminaa niilian
Bert Bates
Java in General
What is the most common and widely used continues build system for java projects? 4 raminaa niilian
Hussein Baghdadi
Other Build Tools
how I can ensure that Maven include my own MANIFEST.MF instead of its generated one? 1 raminaa niilian
Jaikiran Pai
Other Build Tools