Originally posted by Matt Midcap:
I don't know what a Signal 11 error is but let me ask you a few questions so maybe I can help. Please forgive me if they seem like obvious questions but I need more info.
1. How many partitions did you create?
2. Did you create your boot partition under the 1024 sector?
3. Did you create a swap partition?
4. After you created your partitions, did Redhat ask you how you wanted each of them formated (and name them)?
5. Is the 4GB partition right next to the Win98 partition?
6. Where does the Win98 partition end - 14GB? 10GB? - of the first section of the disk? And where does the Linux partition start?
You'll have a smokin' little Linux box when we get it configured so don't get discuraged