• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Thread Questions

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I have been hearing from people in this community that there are quite a few questions on "threads" asked in the actual Sun exam and most of them are tough. I have been preparing for the exam for about a month. I am comfortable with threads, but not confident enough. I have also been practising the mock exams availabe and have been able to finsih with decent scores (78 - 90). Can any one help with information as to which mock exams have more emphasis on Threads? I would really appreciate it.
I know i should have posted this in the study forum. But i thought that this form can better address my question.
Thanks.
JAI

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Yes, there are a lot of questions about threads. But the questions are not so tough as what people thought. In fact, most questions in the mocks, including JQ+, are much difficult than the real test. I lost 1 in this field. But I think the reason is that the question itself is ambiguous.
If you want to take the mocks, I suggest you to take the JQ+. In JQ+, the GUI is not so friendly, but the questions are valuable.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Jaikumar
I agree with Simen
Nasser

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I too am a bit worried abt threads, Simen, do u have more of code based questions on threads or is it more of theoritical?
Thanks in advance.
Nandini

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic