• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Paul Clapham
  • Ron McLeod
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
Sheriffs:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • paul wheaton
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
Bartenders:
  • Piet Souris
  • Himai Minh

SCJP Logo

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 37
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I passed SCJP Exam on Dec 19..
I cannot register online to www.certmanager.net/sun
How can I get SCJP logo..
Can one use it in the resume?
Please provide answers
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 23
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
u will get ur certficate from sun in which u will have a letter which provides u guidelines as to how to get access to logo and also ur username and password...

if u cant wait till then, then go into this site and fill ur details in the form and submit it. u will get username and password for the logos the next day in e-mail...

http://logos.sun.com/logosite.jsp?Category=third&Logo=java-cert-prog

Cheers,
Saagar
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
hello..........
i passed sun certified java programmer exam and i get my certificate also but problem is
i am unable to download logo even though i agreed the form. the site which they provided
to download logo not working. please can any one help me in this matter.

thank you
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

satish pasedla kumar wrote:hello..........
i passed sun certified java programmer exam and i get my certificate also but problem is
i am unable to download logo even though i agreed the form. the site which they provided
to download logo not working. please can any one help me in this matter.

thank you



Hi,

I'm affraid I can't help. I can only say I have a similar problem.

I've passed the same exam (now rebranded to "Oracle Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional", which is a mouthful) and I am able to log in to a CertView page. However, when I choose the Forms page, there isn't anything there. Of course, the Download Logo page also shows nothing. Still haven't received a Certificate kit though, since I've passed the exam only yesterday.

Anyone here who passed the exam who can actually obtain the logo?

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 432
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Saagar Kappa wrote:
http://logos.sun.com/logosite.jsp?Category=third&Logo=java-cert-prog


the link you provided doesn't work.
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Tomislav Strelar wrote:

satish pasedla kumar wrote:hello..........
i passed sun certified java programmer exam and i get my certificate also but problem is
i am unable to download logo even though i agreed the form. the site which they provided
to download logo not working. please can any one help me in this matter.

thank you



Hi,

I'm affraid I can't help. I can only say I have a similar problem.

I've passed the same exam (now rebranded to "Oracle Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional", which is a mouthful) and I am able to log in to a CertView page. However, when I choose the Forms page, there isn't anything there. Of course, the Download Logo page also shows nothing. Still haven't received a Certificate kit though, since I've passed the exam only yesterday.

Anyone here who passed the exam who can actually obtain the logo?



I have the same problem, Forms and Download Logo don't show anything. Any solution?
 
What's that smell? Hey, sniff this tiny ad:
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/free-heat
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic