• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Tim Cooke
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • Paul Clapham
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Piet Souris
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Jesse Duncan
  • Frits Walraven
  • Mikalai Zaikin

comes with cd?

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 81
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
does this book comes with cd that contains e-book?
 
author
Posts: 361
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Justine Jade:
does this book comes with cd that contains e-book?


The two CD's that accompany the book contain trial versions of WebSphere Studio Application Developer V5.0 and WebSphere Application Server V5.0.
 
Joy Jade
Ranch Hand
Posts: 81
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank you very much for your immediate reply
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3178
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Howard Kushner:

The two CD's that accompany the book contain trial versions of WebSphere Studio Application Developer V5.0 and WebSphere Application Server V5.0.


How many months can we used that trial version of WSAD V5.0... I heard that it will be valid for 60 days... Is it the same as the CDs associated with the book? And also what about the validity of App Server? The same period with the WSAD? Thanks....
 
Joy Jade
Ranch Hand
Posts: 81
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Ko Ko Naing:

How many months can we used that trial version of WSAD V5.0... I heard that it will be valid for 60 days... Is it the same as the CDs associated with the book? And also what about the validity of App Server? The same period with the WSAD? Thanks....


There was a time I found a way to use trial softwares over and over... I just reformatted my computer and reinstall it. Then I was able to use the trial software again.
 
Joy Jade
Ranch Hand
Posts: 81
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Is the book also helpful for websphere beginners?
 
Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic