Originally posted by Enrico Mannarino:
a simple way of doing it with JBuilder 6.
1) download petstore, let's say you put it in c:\petstore
2) open JBuilder, create a new project somewhere (it doesn't matter, but do not choose c:\petstore\src) !
3) click on Project/Project properties
4) change paths/source/default to point to c:\petstore
5) click on project/ add files packages
6) choose packages!
7) choose src
8) you're done and a very happy person
Originally posted by Alex Tang:
Hi, I was able to deploy PetStore 1.3 on Sun's reference implementation.I had same problems with deploying/debugging 1_0_1 and 1.2.
Hope it helps, alex