After a wait of 3 weeks, got my result today and it is happy to see that i have cleared.
My sincere thanks to the ranchers wihtout whom i would not have got through.
Though my score is not a great one, but to share few things that i feel important:
1. Please take part 2 and 3 as soon as you are done with part1. In my case it was atleast an year after par1.
2. Finish the part2 assignment with one continuous stretch. In my case i lost the continuity due to work pressure and travel atleast twice in a span of one year.
3. Dont spend two much time on beautifying or documenting but spend time to see your class diagrams does cover every requirement as well as looks reasonably realistic. In my case i lost most of it in the class diagram
4. My class diagram did not violate the BDOM and it had around 25 classes covered also payment/award travel representations.
5. One Single component diagram clubbing both swing client as well as web client till the entity tier. Also shown the external interfaces.
6. I did only 4 sequence diagram for the 4 usecases [no login/create profile stuff]
7. Gave a reference diagram for swing MVC as well as for the packaging.
8. Nicely presented the assignment with a left nav bar having the intro,assumptions and then the class,component sequence and other ref diagrams.
Hi Subbu Congrats Man .Don't worry abt Score.Its bad that you lost most of marks in class diagrams . What possibly could have gone wrong ? Also did you also had a basic architecture like single Controller and multiple reuqest handlers ? In sequence diagrams did you had alternate path for Swing componenet and web components? I have assunmed that when a user logs in from swing client , he/she would alwyas be logged in. But same may not be the case for web. Bacause of this my flow is also changed for web and swing. Am i assuming too much ?