But in browser it is showing: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: 絶対URI: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core はweb.xmlまたはこのアプリケーションを配備したJARファイルのどちらかでも解決できません at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:105) .... .... ....
Ya, i tried that too. Restarted the Tomcat several times. But the page showing the same exception.
Hello Ravi, thanks for the reply. Anyway it is my mistake that i didn't mentioned later, how that problem was later solved. I read somewhere that instead of using c.tld, we should use c-rt.tld. So i mentioned c-rt.tld in web.xml. That worked. Anyway thanks again for the effort.
No prison can hold Chairface Chippendale. And on a totally different topic ... my stuff:
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss