Hi Friends I have developed a very very cool sudoku game in Java. It needs JRE 1.5 (though 1.4 will also work, but not so cool) Plz go to my homepage to learn more about it n download it : http://www.geocities.com/coolshirazonline I have uplaoded the source code also at my homepage (above link)
semms interesting. make it a j2me version and it will probably be a must have for pda users
posted 11 years ago
I have updated Sudokool to version 2.5
It nows has all the features of commercial Sudoku games, namely :
1. Play unlimited puzzles in 4 difficulty levels : Simple, Easy, Medium and Hard.
2. Can be controlled with both mouse and keyboard.
3. Statistics like how many puzzles generated/completed, avg timings etc. stored
4. Option to play with Hints : view all the possibilities on the puzzle grid.
5. Option to play with warnings in case of wrong entries.
6. User can input puzzle (from newspapers) directly on the grid. Then puzzle is validated and if solution is unique, it can be played.
7. User can save and load Games.
8. 3 fastest timings in each difficulty level are recorded and updated on each puzzle submission.
9. Game can be paused and resumed during gameplay.
10. Platform independent : Based on Java, Sudokool works flawlessly on all the platforms (personally I have tested on Ubuntu 11.10 and Windows Vista)
12. Puzzle window can be resized and the window is loaded to this size next time automatically.
13. Cool looks to provide the best GUI experience.
14. Last but not the least : It is absolutely FREE !!!