J2ME Polish is a suite of tools, of which everyone meets a definite need of a J2ME developer.
* Automatic compiling, preverification, JAD-creation, obfuscation and packaging of J2ME applications.
* With the powerful preprocessing capabilities and the integrated device database device-optimizations have never been easier!
* J2ME Polish has an optional GUI, which is much more powerful than the MIDP-standard, but which is compatible to the MIDP-standard. The GUI works on MIDP/1.0 and MIDP/2.0 devices and allows the usage of MIDP/2.0 features like the POPUP ChoiceGroup on MIDP/1.0 devices as well. The GUI is designed with simple CSS-textfiles:
* Game Engine: Use the MIDP/2.0 game API on MIDP/1.0 devices as well.
* View your System.out.println()-messages on real devices with the logging framework. When the logging is disabled, absolutely no traces will be left in the application. Example: