• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Paul Clapham
  • Ron McLeod
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
Sheriffs:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • paul wheaton
  • Henry Wong
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Tim Holloway
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
Bartenders:
  • Piet Souris
  • Himai Minh

Fanaa

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 8944
Firefox Browser Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Some guys from Gujarath are travelling to Mumbai to watch the movie. Mr. Modi must be thanked that people of Gujarat have been spared of this crap movie but there are crazy fans.

I am not surprised that someone was offering me free tickets.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Well it was a publicity stunt � someone from the team of Fanaa is behind it.

If some peoples are coming to Mumbai specially to watch movie, how media came to know?

They all were wearing t-shirt with the poster of Fanaa � this is not possible without producer of film behind it. Will any company ready to print poster of a film on t-shirts without the permission of producer? Will any company ready to print only 5 t-shirts?
[ May 29, 2006: Message edited by: Chetan Parekh ]
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 47
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Chetan Parekh:
Well it was a publicity stunt � someone from the team of Fanaa is behind it.

If some peoples are coming to Mumbai specially to watch movie, how media came to know?

They all were wearing t-shirt with the poster of Fanaa � this is not possible without producer of film behind it. Will any company ready to print poster of a film on t-shirts without the permission of producer? Will any company ready to print only 5 t-shirts?

[ May 29, 2006: Message edited by: Chetan Parekh ]




i think we can print 1 t-shirt if we want. by the way how old are you Chetan ??
 
Chetan Parekh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by john wesley:
i think we can print 1 t-shirt if we want. by the way how old are you Chetan ??



I'm 29 dear.

Printing of single t-shirt may be possible in west, but in Gujarat/India - it is highly impossible. I belong to same place and many times I had such type of requirements in past. And nobody ready to print bellow 50 t-shirt.
 
Pradeep bhatt
Ranch Hand
Posts: 8944
Firefox Browser Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by john wesley:



i think we can print 1 t-shirt if we want. by the way how old are you Chetan ??



why are some people interested to know others age.
 
john wesley
Ranch Hand
Posts: 47
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by Pradip Bhat:


why are some people interested to know others age.



Well, I was just wondering who this sagacious person is, and since how long he has been spreading his enlightenment. You know, it so startling to know that Fanaa is a conspiracy, probably part of a bigger global domination conspiracy, hatched somewhere in the mountains of tora-bora. I think it�s high time for India to adopt �one country, one party, one thought or else� policy, it would be a permanent solution for the dissent itch.
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 478
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by john wesley:


Well, I was just wondering who this sagacious person is, and since how long he has been spreading his enlightenment. You know, it so startling to know that Fanaa is a conspiracy, probably part of a bigger global domination conspiracy, hatched somewhere in the mountains of tora-bora. I think it�s high time for India to adopt �one country, one party, one thought or else� policy, it would be a permanent solution for the dissent itch.



Thats radical :roll:
 
Chetan Parekh
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3640
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Originally posted by john wesley:


Well, I was just wondering who this sagacious person is, and since how long he has been spreading his enlightenment. You know, it so startling to know that Fanaa is a conspiracy, probably part of a bigger global domination conspiracy, hatched somewhere in the mountains of tora-bora. I think it�s high time for India to adopt �one country, one party, one thought or else� policy, it would be a permanent solution for the dissent itch.



No comment!
 
You can thank my dental hygienist for my untimely aliveness. So tiny:
Free, earth friendly heat - from the CodeRanch trailboss
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/free-heat
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic