What example do you try?
Can you post more details, f.e. error message?
Do you install Web 2.0 feature pack on WAS?
Do you use RAD 7.0 or 7.5?
posted 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for your reply.
1) I was following a tutorial Struts 2 + Spring 2 + JPA + AJAX at Apache Struts2 web site.
2) I am using RAD7.0 and WAS6.1. I did not install Web 2.0 feature pack on WAS before I saw you reply. I have installed it now.
3) Now I am seeing this error:
FreeMarker template error!
Expression parameters. pushId is undefined on line24, column 6 in template/ajax/a-close.ftl.
The problematic instruction:
==> if parameters. pushId [on line 24, column 1 in template/ajax/a-close.ftl]
4) Isn't Struts2 embeded with Dojo? Why do we need Web2.0 feature pack?
5) I was following IBM's Redbook: Building Dynamic Ajax Applications Using WebSphere Feature Pack for Web 2.0 to install the Web 2.0 feature pack. I did not see PlantsByWebSphere example in IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack by navigating File → New → Other Examples → IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack for Web 2.0 samples. I am trying to find out why I am unable to see that. Can you see it? Not sure what I have missed.