This is Shabbir from Collabera, we have an urgent job position at Collabera and wanted to check if anybody interested on this.
About Collabera (www.collabera.com )
Collabera (formerly GCI) is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions firms worldwide. We work with leading Global 2000 firms from the Financial Services, Manufacturing & Retail, Technology, Communications & Media domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that bridge our client's Execution Gaps through our proprietary methodologies– Momentum workshops, ABS (Asset Based Services) and Global Delivery Model - helping them experience accelerated value.
Net Worth: $320Million
Established: 1991, HQ: Morristown, New Jersey, USA.
Global Presence: 4 Continents, 6 Delivery Hubs and 22 Offices worldwide.
Our Global Delivery model leverages a best-in-class Quality system (including SEI CMMi Level 5 and ISO 27001)
- Candidate should possess strong background in Java/J2EE and WPS.
- Should have a minimum of 4years experience in Java/J2EE Skills in WebSphere family of middleware products, specifically WPS (Websphere Process Server).
- Experience in any of the following - WPS, Modeler, Monitor, WMQ,WMB, WESB, Fabric etc is a plus Certifications on any of the above products is a definite plus
- Knowledge on SOA concepts would be highly preferred.
- Experience in using Technology adapters – JText, JDBC, SAP and Email adapters for various Customer requirements.
- Experience in using IBM® WebSphere™ Integration Developer v 6.0.1 and v 6.0.2
- Exposure to implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using WS-BPEL/BPEL4WS and WebServices on WebSphere technology
- Hands On exp in WPS, WebSpherePortal Server, Oracle, WebSphere ESB, JDBC Adapter, MQ -WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Portal, DB2.
- Websphere certified is must to have.