1. Write "Text to be hashed." to unhashed.txt
2. Read it back from unhashed.txt with a FileInputStream chained to a BufferedInputStream
3. Print the result to the screen.
4. Create a SHA-1 digest of it.
5. Print the digest to the screen.
6. Write the digest to hashed.txt
The class compiles and runs without any errors, but I do not get the desired output. unhashed.txt is created, but is empty, hashed.txt is not created, and the result of step two is not printed. The digest is printed to the screen, however. Any help would be very much appreciated.