I have a war file with a simple JDBC connection. I didnt use DATA SOURCE coz im only using one table. I have my application developed using myeclipse and apache tomcat which is perfectly connecting to Oracle 10g Database. But when i uploaded the war file in the application server and tried to run the web app, it seems
like its not selecting/updating/inserting into the table. I checked the logs but did not found any significant JDBC error. I used ojdbc14.jar in my
posted 11 years ago
this is now ok.
MyEclipse tomcat is allowing the executeQuery on insert/update statements. But doesnt have any error raised on Oracle Application Server release 3.
I tried to deploy it on OC4J standalone and found the error "SQL string is not Query".
unfortunately,there was one statement in my code that uses ExecuteQuery on update statement.
My, my, aren't you a big fella. Here, have a tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop